Strengthen, Renew, Revive.
Last month I was dealt a life-altering blow that left me picking up the pieces of my scattered emotions. After the initial healing from my miscarriage, I then went in to full-fledged body and mind restoration. Hence why my August picks are all things that can help re-center, re-new, and strengthen:
- Lokai Bracelets remind us of the lows and highs in life. Each lokai is infused with elements from the highest and lowest points on Earth. The bracelet’s white bead carries water from Mt. Everest, and its black bead contains mud from the Dead Sea. These extreme elements are a reminder to the wearer to live a balanced life – staying humble during life’s peaks and hopeful during its lows. This may be amongst my most symbolic of adornments.
- Restorative Yoga is one of my favorite healing practices. Magic Carpet Yoga Mats (+Textile Mat Bags) are an extra reminder of renewal and my love of travel, both physical and subconscious.
- Sometimes a little bit a tough-love is needed, and in this transformative month of mine, I’ve given my skin just a little bit of that. Wanting to physically re-new my body, my skin was the focal point to that plan and Mahalo Skincare’s Pele Mask is perfect for just that:
Pele Mask; A concentrated, intelligently detoxifying bioactive mask that transforms problem, tired skin to unveil glowing, paradise-radiant complexion. Activated by water, this astute formula metamorphs from dull powder to dark velvety mousse, swelling and sizzling as it brings to life the luxurious botanicals.
Named after the Hawaiian Volcano Goddess Pele, the mask is supercharged by “botox-plant” Hibiscus, anti-inflammatory Turmeric, collagen-boosting vitamin C, anti-aging Neem leaf, oxygenating Cayenne, sebum-balancing Witch Hazel, wrinkle-fading Guava, acne-fighting Holy Basil, toxin-magnet Volcanic Ash Clay and bacteria-absorbing Activated Bamboo Charcoal.
- Soul Makes – Crystal Collection – Strength Set:
This collection was curated with intentions for strengthening of spirit, mind and soul. Each stone offers powerful healing properties!
AGATE – Courage, strength, protection
AMETHYST – Stress relief, serenity, balance
CITRINE – Success, good fortune, wealth, prosperity
AMAZONITE – Honor, integrity, trust
QUARTZ – Harmony, clarity, calmness
- ‘ILI Lavender & Mint Coffee Scrub is a calming & rejuvenating Hawaiian coffee scrub that can help shed the old layers of skin, leaving only the feelings of renewal and freshness.
- The Little Book of Yoga offers a peaceful sense of guidance in this little hardback with a touch of the foundations of yoga, common poses, easy to follow illustrations; as well as touching on other elements like breathing, chakras, and advice on how to include yoga into your daily life.