WATCH THE QUICK & EASY-to-FOLLOW RECIPE VIDEO HERE:
- -Pork Tenderloin
- -Sea Salt
- -Chinese 5-Spice Seasoning
- -Granulated Ginger
- -Granulated Garlic
- -Avocado Oil
- -16oz. Organic Chicken Broth
- -Coconut Aminos
- -Toasted Sesame Oil
- -Black Pepper
- – Parsley Flakes (finely-chopped)
- -1/2 Lemon
- -Chopped Green Onion
- Take your (thawed or fresh) meat out of the refrigerator about 10 minutes before cooking.
- After rinsing and patting dry, rub meat entirely with sea salt, Chinese 5-spice, ginger, and garlic.
- Heat the avocado oil in a sauté pan on stove until about to smoke.
- (After allowing rubbed meat to rest for about 5-10 minutes) Sear the meat on all sides (about 2-3 minutes each), and then remove from all heat.
- Add chicken broth, coconut aminos, toasted sesame oil, black pepper, and finely chopped parsley to crock-pot.
- Place seared meat in to crock-pot.
- Squeeze the juice from 1/2 of a lemon over top of meat.
- Cover crock-pot with its’ lid and turn on ‘high’ heat for 4 hours (if in rush), or on ‘low’ for 8 hours (for more tender meat).
- Once time is up and meat is cooked thoroughly, transfer it to a cutting board.
- Cover with parchment paper and let rest for about 15 minutes.
- Shred meat by inserting fork and pulling in opposite directions.
- Garnish with freshly chopped green onions and/or sesame seeds.
(Can be used for pulled pork sandwiches, tacos, served over rice and veggies, or my favorite – a salad!)