I know that most people probably skip over any text leading up to the actual recipe in a.. RECIPE post, but I’m a blogger. And I do what bloggers do, share stories. Soooo, just a short one though! – – this is a chopped or cubed if you will, salad that I was introduced to by a co-worker back in 2011 and it’s been a staple in my meal roundups ever since. I recommend that it be enjoyed fresh, as the balsamic vinegar can break down the avocado if you let it sit for more than an hour or so.
- 3 semi-ripe avocados
- 1 small container of cherry tomatoes (pint)
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. FALKSALT garlic flake salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Cut avocados in to cubes, use a large spoon to gently remove pulp cubes from skin and place in to a large mixing bowl.
- Chop red onion and place in same mixing bowl.
- Cut (rinsed) cherry tomatoes in to halves and also add to bowl.
- Sprinkle black pepper over top the mix.
- Crush garlic flake salt over top the mix.
- Pour balsamic vinegar evenly over top the mix.
- Gently mix all ingredients (careful to not smash or mush avocados).
PRINTABLE (right click to download):